With over 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist, I am a highly intuitive empath who offers understanding, validation, and clarification of direction within the psychological and spiritual process to empower individuals to reclaim their life at pivotal points and provide supportive feedback in their transformative process of change. Throughout my experience, I have realized one of the most essential parts of coaching is to provide guidance throughout the life process, hold space and accountability, and assist in realizing unconscious patterns to develop enhanced direction and real change.
I have a diverse educational background including:
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies, Clark University
- MA in Counseling Psychology, Anna Maria College
- Bachelor of Science, Emerson College
- USUI Reiki Certifications I and II, 2009, USUI Reiki Center
- Certified Mediator, Conflict Resolution Certification, 2011 (Home – Conflict Resolution Training)
- Certified Yoga Instructor, 200 Hour Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training, World Peace Yoga School, 2020, (The Best 200-Hour Ayurveda Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh (worldpeaceyogaschool.com)
- Angels in Adoption, Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute (CCAI), United States Congressional Honor, 2008 (Honorees – Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute)
- Excellence in Service Award, Arbour Hospital, Brookline, MA 2008
Whether you desire transformation, looking for an authentic alignment with the universe, are at a crossroads, or want to make some changes, I am here for you.